The Studio Terms & Conditions
- Deposit of $75 for course must be made prior to course starting to secure your place. This is non- refundable within 1 week of your course starting unless cease of course due to reasons from The Studio.
- Complete payment will then be required week 1 of your course starting.
- Failure to make payment will result in your place on the course being given to someone else.
- Once you begin a 10 week block course at week 1 (no matter which level) full payment will be required. Should you wish to stop at any stage & not complete a course you are still required to pay for the block course amount of $150.
- You will be liable for debt collection costs plus late payment fees of $25 if your block course or membership fees remain unpaid
- No rings, bracelets or watches to be worn during classes or training to avoid injury
- If using a water glass, they are to be placed on a table, to ensure they are away from the floor and bare feet in case of breakages
- No aerial training of any kind if you are at the Studio by yourself, there needs to be a minimum of 2 people on site
- Mats are provided for use, please use them if you are unsure of any moves you are learning
- Some moves can carry more risk and be more challenging than others, students must follow instructor directions at all times
- You must advise us of any pre-existing medical condition or injury you may have
- Participation in classes, all activities and use of equipment at The Studio is at your own risk however all Staff are health and safety trained so if any injury occurs this will be dealt with in correct way.
- If you wish to cease attending class, due to injury/illness and your unable to complete your block course, you need to advise management (not just the instructor) as soon as the situation arises
- Your attendance is your responsibility. As you pay for a block course of 10 weeks, if you can’t make a class no refund will be offered and no catch up class is available.
- If a class cannot go ahead then it is our responsibility to inform you, with as much notice as possible.
- If is class doesn’t happen due to staff sickness or availability that class wont effect your 10 week block course in any way.
- All class curriculum remains the property of The Studio Ltd and is copyright. It can only be used by students for practice purposes and cannot be used in any way to teach non-studio members or reproduced in part or full for any reason
- Our logo, bi-line and all The Studio cannot be reproduced without prior consent
- Please see ’Weekly memberships’ form for terms and conditions of The Studio memberships
- If you feel unhappy in anyway about classes, instructors or a situation that may arise, please tell us! We welcome feedback, it’s the only way our studio can improve if needed! If we don’t know…. Nothing can be done….
- Weekly membership payments are to be paid weekly (or fortnightly) on a day of your choice into The Studio bank account 12-3217-0148974-00 with your name and which studio (Mount/Hamilton/Whangarei) as a reference.
- With the weekly membership it is up to you to make the classes and if you can’t make a class no refund will be offered and no catch up class is available.
- By doing a weekly membership you are securing your space in your chosen class/es.Your attendance is your responsibility
- Should you wish to change classes whether it is a one off for a certain week or permanently you must check with The Studio or your instructor as it will depend on current class sizes and spaces available.
- As there is limited numbers in each class and you have secured a space in a class/es, should you wish to cancel your membership you need to give The Studio 3 weeks notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The minimum contract term for doing a membership is 6 months
- The membership works similar to any other gym or contract except you don’t have to pay to get out of the membership
*The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.